You as a consumer have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. Digital goods, downloads and products manufactured to your specifications are excluded. The revocation period is fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by mail, phone call, fax or email) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can do this by using our Cancellation Form and download here. Please address your letter to:
Kolibri Image – Regina and Dirk Maass GbR
Phone +49 (0)40 32896970
Fax +49 (0)40 380178-68885
If you use this option, we will provide you with immediate (e.g. e-mail) confirmation of the receipt of such cancellation. To keep within the revocation period it is sufficient to make a declaration on the exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation deadline.
Consequences of Cancellation
If you cancel your contract with us, we have to reimburse all payments we received from you, including shipping costs (except for additional costs arising should you chose a type of shipping different from our standard and cheapest way), within at most fourteen days from the day on which we received the declaration of cancellation from you. We shall use the same payment method which was used for the original transaction, unless another method was mutually agreed upon; in no case will there be a fee for this reimbursement. We may delay reimbursement until the goods have been shipped to us or you can prove that they were shipped to us, whichever is the earlier date.
You are required to ship or deliver the goods promptly, and in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you notified us of the cancellation of this contract, to:
Tonndorfer Hauptstr. 34-36
The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. You bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You only need to pay for any diminished value of the goods if such loss in value is due to handling the goods in a way that is not necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Initiating the Contract
(1) With your order you make us a binding offer to enter into a contract with you. We can accept this offer by sending an order confirmation by e-mail or by shipping the ordered products to you. Initially you will receive confirmation that we received your order, via an e-mail sent to the e-mail address provided by you (confirmation of order). A sales contract does not exist until we e-mail you the order confirmation per e-mail or ship the ordered products to you.
(2) Ordering via our online store entails a total of 4 steps. The first step is to select the desired goods. In the second step, you enter your customer data, including billing address. In the third step, you enter a delivery address if different from the billing address. In the last step, you select how you want to pay and you have the opportunity to review and revise the items ordered, before you send the order by clicking on ‘Pay order.’
2. Storage of Contract Document
We save the text of your order. You can print it out prior to sending your order by clicking on “Print” in the last step of the order process. We also confirm the receipt of your order and send you an order confirmation with all order data and our Terms and Conditions to the e-mail address you provided.
3. Retention of Ownership
The delivered goods remain our property until full payment of all claims.
4. Prices, Shipping Costs, Return Shipping Costs due to Cancellation
All prices are final and include VAT if applicable at your delivery address.All prices are final and include VAT if applicable at your delivery address.
If you use an existing right of cancellation, you have to bear the cost of return.
5. Shipping Terms
Unless otherwise stated in the listing, we will ship all goods within 3 working days from the date you initiate payment. For delivery with invoice, we ship the goods within 3 working days from the sending the order confirmation, unless otherwise stated in the offer. Goods that are custom-produced for you will be shipped within 10 working days from the date of initiating payment or sending of the order confirmation. If the buyer is not the consumer, the risk passes to the buyer as soon as the shipment has been handed over to the person performing the transport.
6. Payment Terms
On the first order payment will be made in advance by bank transfer, recurring orders by invoice. We reserve the right to exclude individual payment modes. If you choose to pay in advance, we provide the bank details in the order confirmation. The invoice amount is to be paid to our account within 14 days . A lien can only be exercised if the claims stem from the same contractual relationship.
7. Return Policy
(1) The statutory right of cancellation (see instruction above) applies to consumers.
(2) For commercial customers with a user account we offer the right of return for all products within 14 days from the date of delivery. Digital products are excluded. The return of a product incurs handling and re-stocking charges in the amount of 10 % of the product price. For returns to be accepted the the following conditions must be fulfilled: Shipping and return shipping costs as well as shipping risk are born by the buyer, return within 14 days from the date of delivery, free of price lables, in the original condition and usable for re-sale.
(3) Commercial customers with a user account enjoy a stock-take-back guarantee, i.e., all articles marked thus on our website Color-style.com at the time of purchase may be returned within 1 year from the date of purchase. The return of an item requires a handling and restocking fee of € 1.00 net per item. Every item must meet the following conditions in order to be accepted for return: Shipping and return shipping costs as well as shipping risk are borne by the buyer, return within 1 year from the date of purchase, free of price labels, and in original condition usable for resale.
The warranty is based on the statutory provisions. If used goods are the object of the transaction and the buyer is not the consumer, the warranty is excluded. If the customer is the consumer, the warranty period for used items is one year.
9. Links to other Websites
If we refer to or link to the websites of third parties from our Internet site, we can not assume any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of the content and data security of these websites. Since we have no influence on compliance with data protection regulations by third parties, you should examine the data protection statements offered individually.
10. Out-of-Court online Dispute Resolution
The European Commission is providing a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), available at www.ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. We are obliged to participate in the dispute settlement process. Our e-mail address can be found in our imprint. A list of the contact details of the recognized dispute resolution bodies can be found at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.adr.show.
11. Applicable Law
Only German law applies. This choice of law applies to a consumer only to the extent that it does not violate mandatory legal provisions of the country in which he is domiciled or habitually resides.
The court of the seat of the head office (Hamburg) adjudicates all disputes arising from the contractual relationship. The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies.
13. Severability Clause
If any provision or part of these terms is or becomes wholly or partially invalid, the remaining parts of the contract are not affected. Invalid provisions shall be replaced where possible with effective regulations that come closest to the intended commercial purpose.